Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7652-BASNAY-001
Workplace : PALAISEAU
Date of publication : Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 January 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : salary from 2471 to 2663 € monthly gross according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The postdoc will be involved in the development of a natural product. His/her goal will be to develop a multigram scal synthesis for biological studies, to explore alternative synthetic routes, especially through flow chemistry.
- synthesis of a molecule on a multigram scale
- development of alternative synthesis strategies
- application in flow chemistry
- purification and analysis of synthesized compounds
- writing intermediate and final activity reports
- participation in project and team meetings
- supervision of students participating in the project
- strong experience in organic synthesis, including total synthesis - strong experience in the development of synthesis methodology
- project research management
- English proficiency
The Organic Synthesis Laboratory (LSO, UMR 7652) is a mixed unit of CNRS, Ecole Polytechnique (Palaiseau, France) and ENSTA ParisTech (Palaiseau, France). The laboratory's research ranges from the development of new synthetic methodologies to the total synthesis of natural products and molecules of interest, at the interfaces with other disciplines such as biology. Located in Palaiseau on the Saclay plateau, it consists of two groups:
- New methods in organic synthesis
- Synthetic chemistry and biological interfaces
This project will be carried out within the 2nd group, under the direct responsibility of Bastien Nay, research director.
Constraints and risks
The work will be done in an organic chemistry laboratory adapted to the chemical risk (especially fumehoods).
We talk about it on Twitter!