Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7638-FRAARL-002
Workplace : NANTES
Date of publication : Tuesday, February 04, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 October 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2640€ and 3750€ depending on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The postdoctoral student will be in charge of carrying out fundamental research in quantum chromodynamics in collaboration with two researchers from the Theory group of the laboratory SUBATECH
- Calculation in perturbative QCD and phenomenology
- Writing scientific articles
- Participation in international conferences
- Participation in the life of the laboratory
Candidates must have a PhD in particle physics.
Other skills required :
- Expertise in perturbative QCD
- Perfect command of scientific English.
- Writing skills, communication and argumentation skills, analytical skills
- Knowing how to work in a team
The research will be carried out in the Theory group of the SUBATECH laboratory. SUBATECH's research activities revolve around one field, Nuclear Energy, both in its most fundamental and highly applied aspects, both experimental and theoretical, with research being carried out in both Nuclear Physics and Nuclear Chemistry.
Constraints and risks
There are no constraints or risks for this position.
Financed by ANR project COLDLOSS
We talk about it on Twitter!