Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7636-FREAUG-014
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2728 euros before taxes
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
- Development of an outdoor experimental platform to collect dew water on meta-surfaces.
- CFD simulation of radiative and convective thermal exchanges.
- Testing of a radiative cooling chamber laboratory device (collaboration with the LIED laboratory, Université de Paris)
- Development of an outdoor experimental set-up for condensing atmospheric humidity on meta-surfaces in real conditions
- Characterization of optical and wetting properties of meta-surfaces
- Outdoor measurements of dew collection
- Analytic and numerical modelling of heat and mass transfers for filmwise and dropwise condensation.
- Testing of the meta-surfaces in a laboratory radiative cooling chamber.
- Expertise in heat transfer, physics of fluids, and optics
- Notions on the physics of sensors and devices, practical skills in laboratory devices.
- Practice of CFD software (Comsol multiphysics, Fluent...)
The research program is part of an ANR project with a 3 years funding.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!