Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7606-JULTIE-005
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Monday, May 03, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2000 and 2500 euros gross monthly around
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
This position is open as part of a research project on topological data analysis (ERC TORI, https://erc-tori.github.io/).
The recruited post-doctoral researcher will work mainly on the development of new methods in topological data analysis and visualization.
- Design of topological data analysis methods
- Design of algorithms for these methods
- Implementation of these algorithms in C ++ within the TTK library (https://topology-tool-kit.github.io/)
- Experiments and evaluations of these methods on real data provided by our partners
- Documentation of results in scientific publications
- Participation to the life of the team
- Experience in topological data analysis and visualization
- Independent C ++ developer (experience with VTK, or even TTK, is a plus)
This project will be carried out within the framework of the ERC TORI project, led by Julien Tierny (https://julien-tierny.github.io/), within the computer laboratory of Sorbonne University (LIP6), in the heart of Paris. The post-doctoral researcher will implement their algorithms in the open-source library TTK (https://topology-tool-kit.github.io/).
We talk about it on Twitter!