Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7592-RENMEG-001
Workplace : PARIS 13
Date of publication : Saturday, December 01, 2018
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2300 to 2500 euros gross monthly according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The postdoctoral fellow will be part of the CAM team at the Jacques Monod Institute. He (she) will perform a research project that will be part of the broad theme of the POLCAM research program funded by the ANR from the end of 2017 to 2021. He (she) will work under the supervision of René Marc Mège and Benoit Ladoux, co-chairs the CAM team and the POLCAM program.
Realization / design of sophisticated experiments implementing:
- mammalian cells (cell lines, primaries, stem cells)
- microfabricated model systems of cellular motility, cellular differentiation
couplingfluorescence microscopy and TFM (Traction Force Microscopy)
- extensive analysis of photonic microscopic data and TFM
- frequent interaction with biophysicists and theoretical physicists
- writting of reports and collective publication
- Very good theoretical and experimental skills in cell biology
- Mastery of light microscopy approaches
- Expertise in image analysis
- Competence in primary cell culture and / or stem cells
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to publish results
- Respect for ethical rules / procedures
- Autonomy, organizational capacity, synthesis and critical thinking
-Master of English writing-oral
The postdoctoral fellow will join the CAM team, an interdisciplinary team consisting of half biologists and half physicists with a total of 15-18 people including 6 PhD students. This team is part of the Institut Jacques Monod, one of the largest CNRS Units in biology with a focus on basic research (about 30 teams, 300 people). The Institute (https://www.ijm.fr/) has powerful research platforms in cellular imaging and proteomics and an anaimal facility
Constraints and risks
Short-term trips to France and abroad are expected during collaborations and / or conferences.
We talk about it on Twitter!