Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7588-BERBON-006
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Monday, September 14, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 January 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : about 2700€ gross salary/month
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
- Responsible for measurements by acousto-optical techniques, of local resonances in 2D phononic structures.
- Study and measurement of cavity modes (frequency, quality factor) and their coupling with acoustic modes.
- Modeling of coupling between elastic and acoustic modes at the phononic crystal / liquid interface.
- Active participation in the Franco-German project ANR-DFG "Tubular Bell".
- Adaptation and improvement of a "laser-ultrasound" experimental setup.
- Acquisition, analysis and interpretation of experimental data (laser-ultrasound and transient gratings setups).
- Active participation in consortium meetings - presentation of results; interaction with other members of the consortium.
- Active participation in congresses, workshops ...
- Writing reports and scientific articles.
- Help with the supervision of PhD students and trainees.
- PhD in acoustics / optics / condensed matter physics
- Experimenter confirmed with a good knowledge of optical assemblies and / or elasticity of materials.
- The mastery of Comsol Multiphysics would be an asset.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent ability to work in a team.
This 12-months postdoctoral contract is funded by the ANR-DFG "Tubular Bell" project, started in January 2019. The consortium includes four research teams (two French and two German). The candidate will join a team of about ten acousticians from the Institut des Nanosciences de Paris, which is a Sorbonne University laboratory, associated with the CNRS.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!