Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7515-LUCAVE0-006
Workplace : STRASBOURG
Date of publication : Monday, February 10, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Starting from 2530 Euros (gross salary) per month according to the experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
This postdoctoral position is associated with an industrial project in connection with an international company to develop biobased adhesive systems (chemical synthesis of polymers, characterization and processing).
- To carry out and develop an R&D activity on biobased adhesives with chemical synthesis and characterization with industrial applications,
- Presentation of results to the company ... and at internal BioTeam meetings ...
- Experiments on topics related to the project (polymer synthesis and modification, polymer science, polymer characterization, processes and study of structure-property relationships)
- Must have a Ph.D. in polymer science. Experiences in contact with companies are a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
The application must therefore include: (i) the detailed CV of the applicant, (ii) letters of intent, (iii) a list of publications, (iv) copies of diplomas/certificates
This position will be in a research group. BioTeam (http://www.biodeg.NET) is a well-known international research group within ICPEES (UMR CNRS 7515), University of Strasbourg - France (One of the best universities in the world - Ranked for Chemistry), which focuses on experimental approaches to systems based on biodegradable and/or biosourced polymers for environmental and biomedical applications.
We talk about it on Twitter!