Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7361-JOCBRE-003
Workplace : MULHOUSE
Date of publication : Friday, July 24, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 October 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2643 and 3766 euros depending on the candidate's experience
Desired level of education : Higher than 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
In the frame of the postdoctoral position, the goals will be :
-to decipher the mechanism of formation of lamellar compounds ( pristine and modified) and determine the links between the synthesis routes, the characteristics and the properties.
- to determine which is prefered preparative method to obtain targetted properties.
The work will be divided into 5 tasks
- a state of art on the preparative methods used to obtain lamellar compounds and modified lamellar compounds
- the synthesis of lamellar compounds and modified lamellar compounds
- The characterizaton of the different compounds
- The study of the properties
- Reports writing
- a phD in chemistry or material science is mandatory
- experience in synthesis and characterization of inorganic compounds would be appreciated
- writing and oral communication skills are mandatory
- Skills in english ( writing and speaking) are mandatory
The work will be performed at the 'Institut de Science des Matériaux de Mulhouse, in Mulhouse, France in the team, transfer, reactivity, materials for clean processes, and will be supervised by professors Jocelyne Brendlé et Lionel Limousy
Constraints and risks
the project is carried out in collaboration with a large industrial group
We talk about it on Twitter!