Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7343-YOEFOR-001
Workplace : MARSEILLE 13
Date of publication : Monday, December 03, 2018
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 February 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : within the range 2500 - 3500 € / month (brut)
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The position is within the project "Plantmove" funded by the European Research Council, PI: Yoël Forterre. It concerns the Workpackage 4 of the project, devoted to the flowing properties of dense colloidal suspensions.
- Study of the instabilities of model shear-thickening suspensions in hydrodynamic configurations. Experiments and modeling.
- Communication in internal group meeting and external conferences.
- Redaction of articles.
- Experimental fluid mechanics and soft condensed matter.
- Knowledge in rheology and hydrodynamic instabilities.
- The candidate must have a PhD before the starting position.
The IUSTI laboratory belongs to the Fédération Fabri de Peiresc which gathers 4 research institute in mechanics (fluid and solid mechanics, acoustics) in the north of Marseille (Technopole Chateau-Gombert) see http://www.federation-peiresc.cnrs.fr/
The projet ERC Plantmove started on 01/07/2015 and will end on 30/06/2020.
More info can be found at http://ercplantmove.cnrs.fr/
We talk about it on Twitter!