Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7330-SANMAG-001
Workplace : AIX EN PROVENCE
Date of publication : Thursday, November 22, 2018
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 January 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : net salary 2800-3200 euros
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 5 to 10 years
scientific and administrative coordination of ECORD consortium
- Coordination and evaluation of the scientific activities of ECORD (performance appraisal of campaigns of Alternative Platforms operated by ECORD;
- Performance appraisal scientists of ECORD in campaigns operated by our American and Japanese partners), in development of the scientific collaboration between ECORD, other big scientific programs (ICDP, ANDRILL, EMSO, IMPRESS), the European Commission and the branch of industry
- Development and coordination of the educational actions(shares) and the communication relative to the Program IODP in Europe and in the big scientific Congresses (databases, summer publication of Newsletters, communiqués and press conferences, exhibition stands, ECORD schools, grants ECORD etc.).
In the administrative and budgetary plan intervention in the connection between EMA and 15 member states of ECORD, between EMA and the various entities of ECORD (Scientific Committee: ESSAC; Operator: ESO; Committee of Programming: ECORD Facility Board; Committee of Industrial Relations: ECORD Industry Liaison Panel) and between EMA and the financial and legal services of the CNRS(NATIONAL CENTER FOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH).
- Administration of the financial contributions of 15 member states of ECORD (annual 17,5 million dollar budget on average) and the negotiation of the annual contracts with the authorities of ECORD: the Operator ( ESO) and the Scientific Committee ( ESSAC)
- Initial scientific training in géoscience of the environment
- experience wished in control of the devices of scientific dissemination knowledge
- experience in coordination and project management
- skills in contract laws
- English and German fluent
The mission is in close collaboration with the manager of ECORD.
The main interlocutors will be the financial services of the INSU and the DR12 of the CNRS(NATIONAL CENTER FOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH), the legal department of the INSU, the representatives of the Agencies of Financing ECORD, the representatives of the Agencies of financing of the partner members IODP (the USA, Japan, Brazil, China, India, Australia, South Korea), the representatives of the various entities of ECORD (Scientific Committee: ESSAC; Operator: ESO; Committee of Programming: ECORD Facility Board; Committee of Industrial Relations: ECORD Industry Liaison Panel)
Constraints and risks
Many missions abroad
We talk about it on Twitter!