Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7285-SYLBRU-002
Workplace : POITIERS
Date of publication : Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 July 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from 2617 to 3017 euros with charges (experience less than 2 years)
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
At the CNRS, the Poitiers Institute of Chemistry of Materials and Materials (IC2MP UMR 7285) is recruiting a postdoctoral fellow who will work under the supervision of a CNRS research director as part of the project for the synthesis of alkanesthiols by hydrosulphurization. alcohols and more precisely on the intensification of the process.
The researcher (with an experience of less than 2 years after obtaining the thesis) will contribute in particular to different aspects:
- compare the catalytic performances of catalysts under conditions close to industrial conditions
- identify and understand the active sites to improve catalytic performance
- characterize the physico-chemical properties of the catalysts with the required techniques
- correlate the catalytic performances with the characterizations
- write intermediates reports
- present results at meetings
- valorize the results by oral communications in congress and publications
- PhD in heterogeneous catalysis
- Control of set up under pressure
- Physico-chemical characterizations
- knowledge in kinetics and modeling
- Report writing
- Management of meeting and work in group
- fluently english
IC2MP is an interdisciplinary institute in Chemistry and Geosciences with 280 people housed on the science campus of the University of Poitiers.
The postdoctoral fellow will be part of the laboratory's "non-conventional catalysis" team, which deals with process intensification.
This research work will be carried out in collaboration with the company Adisseo, 2nd world producer in the synthesis of food supplements for animals. This company is located in Saint Fons near Lyon.
The researcher will have all the experimental means to carry out his research with the necessary security conditions.
Constraints and risks
- experiences Under nitrogen pression(20 bar) and in presence of H2S
We talk about it on Twitter!