Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7285-STEBAR-002
Workplace : POITIERS,POITIERS
Date of publication : Thursday, October 15, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 February 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Gross monthly salary between 2648.79 € et 3768.24 €, depending on the applicant experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
At CNRS, at the IC2MP, the post-doctoral researcher will work in the "Catalysis and non-conventional media" research groupe in Poitiers. This research work will be performed in the frame of the Innoxicat ANR research project under the supervision of the researchers in charge of the ANR project management. The research tasks associated with this position are:
- The synthesis and characterisation of carbon supports for non-noble catalysts for ORR;
- The electrochemical characterisation of titanium or zirconium oxides and oxy-nitrides electrocatalysts for the ORR.
The post-doctoral researcher will have the responsibility of:
- Synthesize carbon supports by chemical activation of bio-sourced precursors;
- Characterize the surface, porosity and composition of carbon support by BET analysis, TGA-MS, Raman, XRD, etc.;
- Study the electrochemical properties of titanium or zirconium oxides or oxy-nitrides electrocatalysts.
The applicant should have a PhD with a specialty in electrochemistry, catalysis or materials science. An experience involving the following knowledges would be an asset:
- Synthesis of nanostructured materials;
- Characterization of nanostructured materials;
- Preparation and electrochemical characterization of electrode materials (voltammetry, impedance spectroscopy, etc.)
- Study of electrocatalysts (determination of electrocatalytic activity in three electrode cell with rotating disk electrode)
- Written communication skills for the publication of research works;
- Good teamwork ability on multidisciplinary research project;
Fluency in English is required.
The IC2MP (UMR CNRS 7285, University of Poitiers) is internationally recognized for its expertise in synthesis, physicochemical characterization (such as HR-TEM, EDS, XRD, XPS, ICP-OES) and electrochemical characterizations of carbon supported nanoelectrocatalysts for ORR such as RDE, RRDE, chrono-amperometry and -potentiometry.
Constraints and risks
Short duration travels are expected for the ANR project meetings.
Deadline for application submission: November 4, 2020
We talk about it on Twitter!