Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7285-SEBPAP-004
Workplace : POITIERS
Date of publication : Monday, July 19, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 October 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : gross salary: between 2648.79 and 3768.24 euros/month depending on experience.
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
At CNRS and IC2MP, the objective of the research project is to develop a novel therapeutic strategy in immuno-oncology for the therapy of solid tumors. In this context, the recruited researcher will be in charge of the design, synthesis, characterization and preliminary evaluation of new drug candidates programmed to stimulate the immune system within the tumor mass.
- Design of enzymo-sensitive molecular systems.
- Multi-step synthesis of compounds with biological activities.
- Purification and characterization of macromolecular derivatives (NMR, HPLC, HRMS).
- Monitoring of enzymatic reactions by HPLC / MS.
- Supervision of trainees (Master I and II).
- Solid experience in organic synthesis, particularly for the preparation of complex macromolecular compounds.
- Good knowledge of the Chemistry / Biology interface.
- Experience in the implementation of enzymatic reactions.
- Autonomy for conducting research projects
- Good writing skills (French, English)
The researcher will be integrated into the Organic Synthesis team of the Institute of Chemistry of Media and Materials of Poitiers (IC2MP). He will work in the Programmed Molecular Systems group which is interested in the study of molecular systems designed to understand, manipulate and mimic biological processes. The recruited researcher will be placed under the responsibility of the head of the SMP group.
Constraints and risks
Missions in France or abroad can be organized.
We talk about it on Twitter!