Intitulé de l'offre : Post-doctoral position in nanomaterials (photo)electrochemistry (M/W) (H/F)
Référence : UMR7285-DODZIG-002
Nombre de Postes : 1
Lieu de travail : POITIERS
Date de publication : vendredi 26 mai 2023
Type de contrat : CDD Scientifique
Durée du contrat : 18 mois
Date d'embauche prévue : 2 octobre 2023
Quotité de travail : Temps complet
Rémunération : 2 805,35 € experience below two years
Niveau d'études souhaité : Niveau 8 - (Doctorat)
Expérience souhaitée : 1 à 4 années
Section(s) CN : Physical chemistry, theoretical and analytic
The postdoc will be responsible for designing and implementing experimental protocols for the fabrication of specific morphologies of titanium nanotubes by varying the parameters of rutile/anatase. They will also need to extend this approach to other materials and heterostructures to investigate their photocatalytic behavior. The synergy of materials in the presence of ferroelectric materials will also be studied through photoelectrochemistry and characterized using various spectroscopic techniques.
- Fabricate well-defined morphologies of Titania nanotubes by varying the percentage of rutile/anatase at the interface.
- Generalize the approach of fabricating heterostructures to understand their vis-à-vis photocatalysis, beyond the P25 phases.
- Synthesize the ferroelectric material on the oxide surfaces.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the energetics of the systems being studied.
- PhD in materials chemistry
- Experience in materials synthesis and characterization
- Experience in nanoparticle synthesis
- Good publication record
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- Independent thinking and time management
- Ability to actively participate in a collaborative, integrative and multicultural team
Contexte de travail
In the SAMCat team of the IC2MP (Poitiers Institute of Media and Materials Chemistry) laboratory, the "electrocatalysis for energy" group, we develop basic and applied research in materials science that addresses important challenges of our societies, e.g., water decomposition (electrolysis, photo(electro)catalysis), Mini-fuel-cells, Micro-fuel-cells. We seek ways to understand how materials are made in nature, how to design new materials, how to process them and how to target specific properties and applications. At the University of Poitiers, our laboratory is affiliated to the CNRS. It is in the New Aquitaine region of west-France.
Contraintes et risques
• Handling of chemical products
• The candidate will be subject to the laboratory's internal regulations concerning all hygiene and safety rules.
• Possibility of short missions in France or abroad