Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7285-CARNOE-016
Workplace : POITIERS
Date of publication : Monday, January 10, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : gross monthly salary between 2663.79 and 3783.24 euros depending on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
At the CNRS, the post-doctoral researcher will carry out his research within the IC2MP, in the "Orgasynth" team. This research work is part of the research program of the “Programmed Molecular System” Group of the research team and the company SEEKYO and will be placed under the responsibility of the head of the research group.
The missions of the research project will be:
- Evaluate new drug candidates in immuno-oncology (in vitro and in vivo).
- Study the therapeutic efficacy of new drug candidates through the analysis of volatile organic compounds.
- Study the biological mechanisms triggered by immuno-stimulating agents.
It is specified that this recruitment offer is part of the France Relance plan on a research collaboration project with a company which will be subject to validation by the DRARI.
- will develop in vitro and in vivo models in order to evaluate the therapeutic efficacy of new immuno-stimulating agents.
- will study the biological processes in response to new immuno-stimulating agents, in particular the biochemical modifications of the tumor microenvironment.,
- will carry out in vivo and clinical studies
- will design new chemobiological systems, based on volatile organic compounds, and allowing the exploration of specific metabolic processes of solid tumors in real time.
The candidate must have a doctorate in a field combining at least one of the following disciplines: analytical chemistry, proteomics, metabolomics, biochemistry, biology. Strong knowledge is desired in:
- GC-MS analysis of VOCs
- LC-MS analysis of proteins
- Molecular and metabolic biochemistry
- Cellular biology
- Ability to work with animals
- Editorial quality, ability to publish and promote research work
- Aptitude for teamwork and supervision of trainees;
- A good command of English is required.
This research project will be carried out in part at the Institut de Chimie des Milieux et Matériaux de Poitiers (IC2MP). The IC2MP is an interdisciplinary research laboratory hosted by the CNRS and the University of Poitiers. The researcher will work within and belong to the "Orgasynth" team. The "Orgasynth" team is specialized in the study of the reactivity of organic compounds and the multi-step synthesis of molecules with high added value. The activity will also be carried out within the company SEEKYO, based in Poitiers and specialized in the development of therapeutic vectors targeting the tumor microenvironment.
Constraints and risks
Exposure to chemicals
Short missions to France can be expected.
We talk about it on Twitter!