Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7281-MARGIU-002
Workplace : MARSEILLE 09
Date of publication : Friday, June 26, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2434 and 3000 euros net monthly depending on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
Within the framework of an ANR project, the post-doctoral fellow will be in charge of studying the impact of interactions on the behaviour of a synthetic microbial consortium producing H2. The project aims to characterize the molecular basis of this interaction and the metabolic flows between bacteria.
Develop and conduct a set of experiments:
- Metabolic analyses (HPLC, NMR...)
- Transcritomic studies for analysis of induced metabolic pathways
- Studies of "physical" interactions by microscopy
- Solid foundations in Microbiology (anaerobic if possible), molecular biology, biochemistry and metabolism
- Experience in H2 metabolism
- Rigour, teamwork
- Autonomy, organizational and synthesis skills, critical thinking, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- English: written and oral expression and comprehension: excellent level required
The postdoctoral fellow will work in the Laboratoire de Bioénergétique et Ingénierie des Protéines (UMR7281) in direct link with MarieT Giudici and in collaboration with the members of the team, the staff of the IMM platforms and the partners of the ANR which aims at studying, modeling and piloting a microbial consortium towards the production of renewable H2.
Constraints and risks
There are no specific constraints to the use, apart from following the safety instructions for the handling of HPLC and reagents.
The candidate may have travelled to Nancy a few times as part of the ANR project.
We talk about it on Twitter!