Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7277-FLOBES-008
Workplace : NICE
Date of publication : Monday, January 11, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2100 and 2200 euros brut depending on experience
Desired level of education : 3-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The candidate will join the group of Florence Besse, which studies RNA regulation in neuronal cells in Drosophila. He/she will purify synaptic fractions as well as neuronal populations of interest to extract and analyze their content.
- autonomously perform cell fractionations and cell sorting
- extract RNAs and check their integrity
- perform and analyze QRT-PCR experiments
- analyze fraction purity by Western-Blotting
- maintain and amplify Drosophila lines
- write technical protocols
- interpret and analyze results, ensure about their quality
- summarize and present results
- interact with the scientific supervisors
- have a good knowledge of basic techniques in molecular biology and biochemistry
- perfom rigourous high quality work
- precisely annotate and store data
- work in a team and interact with colleagues
- communicate in english
The Institut de Biologie Valrose (iBV) is an international research institute hosting 27 teams and about 300 members. It is affiliated to CNRS, Inserm and Université Côte d'Azur. The iBV is located in Nice, on the Valrose science campus. It is accessible by tram.
The group is composed of about 10 members (http://ibv.unice.fr/research-team/besse/).
Constraints and risks
- adapation of working hours to experimental protocols
We talk about it on Twitter!