Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7274-ROMKAP-002
Workplace : VANDOEUVRE LES NANCY
Date of publication : Tuesday, November 05, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 8 months
Expected date of employment : 2 December 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 30 35 k€ per year
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The mission is to developp a plant protein purification process from liquid obtained by oleoproteaginous meals. To do so, original analytical methods will have to be designed and implemented in order to (i) understand the complex molecular interaction system during purification and (ii) establish proper mass balances. The researcher will also assess the quality and state of produced protein for finding the process optimum. She / he, will also have to make reports and presentation to the project partners.
- Design and implementation of separation processes for plant protein purifications
- Implementation of membrane and solid / liquid extraction processes
- Design of advanced analytical methods (HPLC - MS, electrophoresis etc.)
- Process optimization by design of experiments methodology
- Report writing
- Research meeting animation
Attested skills in:
- extraction / purification of plant proteins
- Design of analytical methods for analysis and quantification of biomolecules
- Process optimisation
The main activity will take place at the LRGP (UMR CNRS 7274) on the SVS plateform site. The researcher will join the Biomolecule - bioprocess team (20 permanent people) in a framework of an industrial contract.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!