Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7265-NAJCOM-017
Workplace : ST PAUL LES DURANCE
Date of publication : Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 13 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2 648 and 3 054€ gross monthly depending on experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
The researcher will be responsible for determining the biochemical activity of various flavoproteins and studying their physiological function and regulation in a model microalgae using proteomic approaches.
- Heterologous expression of proteins and enzymatic characterization
- Design and implementation of physiology experiments and proteomic analysis on microalgae
- Cloning and expression of microalgae genes in heterologous systems
- Routinely grow microalgae under various physiological conditions
- Prepare protein extracts for proteomics analysis and implement various other protein biochemistry techniques
The Institute of Biosciences and Biotechnologies Aix Marseille (BIAM) is a Joint Research Unit (UMR) of the CEA/CNRS/Aix-Marseille University composed of about one hundred permanent employees and about fifty non-permanent employees (fixed-term contracts, doctoral and post-doctoral students, interns). The UMR is located on the CEA Cadarache site (Saint-Paul-lez-Durance) and on the campus of the Faculty of Science of Luminy (Marseille). The project will be carried out on the Cadarache site. BIAM's fundamental research projects aim to understand the mechanisms involved in the response and adaptation of living organisms to environmental constraints and to develop technologies dedicated to the preservation of the quality of our environment. They are conducted according to several multidisciplinary approaches on model organisms (algae, plants, bacteria) or on the most adapted organisms from biodiversity studies.
We talk about it on Twitter!