Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7252-VINKER-001
Workplace : LIMOGES
Date of publication : Friday, April 02, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 1 June 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2650 à 2850€ bruts mensuels
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
Xlim seeks a highly motivated postdoc to work within a multidisciplinary collaborative project. This project combines the skills of two laboratories, XLIM (photonics), IRCER (ceramics) and those of the CTTC (Center for Technology Transfers in Ceramics). The main objective of this project is to structure the inner part of micro-fluidic guides by photo-polymerization of complex 3D shapes. The project is part of a general approach that aims to address the current issues of additive manufacturing and Industry 4.0. The feedstocks and associated microfluidic devices are intended to pave the way for the development of "smart" 3D printing heads.
The research project of the post-doctorate aims to develop an experimental platform to photo-polymerize, in microfluidic channel, complex 3D structures and objects by using digital holography.
- Development of a 3D photo-polymerization system, from the laser source to the microfluidic channel, integrating a Spatial Light Modulator (SLM) and the monitoring sub-system. This operational system will have to produce on demand laser beams of complex shapes.
- Development of programs to drive the SLM that generates the holograms into the micro-fluidic channel.
- Development of a servo loop to improve the 3D photo-polymerization process using multiple wavelength imagery and/or spectroscopy.
- PhD in Physics
- A solid experience in photonics (coherent optics, digital holography), development of experimental setup and instrumentation interfacing
- Knowledge about Matlab programming
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary project (work in close collaboration with scientists from another discipline)
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently
Research will be carried out within the XLIM laboratory in Limoges (France) in close collaboration with the IRCER laboratory (Limoges).
Constraints and risks
use of laser
We talk about it on Twitter!