Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7248-FABFER-004
Workplace : SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS
Date of publication : Thursday, October 7, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 15 November 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : From 2100 to 2250€ depending on experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The work will be done in the frame of GEOLOC project which target the design of autonomous and low-power tracking terminal.
The objectify is the design and fabrication of an electronic device integrating a micro-controller, a geolocation solution and a sensing solution to monitor food quality.
Machine learning algorithm will be integrated to classify the different parameter of analysis.
Steps to be realized :
- definition of the algotihm which will be used to assess food quality from the project sensors
- Selection of the optimal embedded platform for fast prototyping.
- Integration of the geolocalisation solution provided by the project partners
- Set-up of the online server to store the measurements
- Expermiments with prototype to validate system performance.
Required skills are :
- Advanced prgramming in C and C++ for low power embedded system
- Knowledge in electronics for sensors and geolocation integration in the platform
- Capability to set-up a online server to monitor data measured by the platform
Work will be realized with the CMA and EDGE team in LEAT, Sophia Antipolis
We talk about it on Twitter!