Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7241-MICZUG-002
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 36 months
Expected date of employment : 1 December 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : ~2500-3000€ depending on experience (standard rates)
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
Take charge of a research project, including analyzing the (already collected) data and writing articles.
- Review the literature and formulate new proposals to improve the projet
- Analyze the data of the project, as well as of other projets in the team (collaborations)
- Write one or more articles
- Train and oversee students, transmit knowledge
- Participate in scienfic discussions (in particular, articles)
- Friendly contact and team player
- Data analysis (maths, stats)
- Data management (IT)
- Good expression and presentation skills (talks, reports, articles)
- Supervision and teaching skills
The CIRB is an interdisciplinary center in biology located at the Collège de France (in the historic center of Paris). We also have close collaborations with our neighbours at ENS or ESPCI. Our team is characterized by various backgrounds (biology, physics, engineering) and a friendly atmosphere.
Our work is centered on the brain bases of cognitive functions, using spatial memory in rodents as an experimental model. We use state-of-the art technologies and advanced analytical methods.
We talk about it on Twitter!