Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7192-STEMIL-007
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2021
Proportion of work : Part time
Remuneration : Between 1704 and 1843 euros gross per month.
Desired level of education : 4-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
Immersed in the world of research on a sensitive subject, the position concerns the implementation of the internal and external communication strategy of the CIMigrations.
The communication assistant works closely with the head of scientific animation and communication, whom he/she assists in the implementation of communication actions and the development of audiences.
The assistant :
- participates in the updating of the WordPress website (writing and publishing news, improving navigation and pages, etc.);
- writes, produces and distributes the Institute's fortnightly newsletter;
- participates in the production of the Institute's magazine, De facto (uploading on WordPress, creation of the PDF), communication materials and distributes them
- animates the social networks;
- attends team meetings and the journal's editorial committee
- participates in the organisation of IC Migrations' events and their communication;
- provides technical support to project leaders funded by the Institute for their promotion (creation of web pages in particular);
- monitors the website and social networks' traffic statistics;
- updates the user guide for the site's contributors.
Junior profile. M1 level in journalism, communication, political science or human and social sciences
Experience with digital communication tools (Pack Office, WordPress, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Good knowledge of social networks
Strong interest in scientific research and migration issues
Rigorous, reactive and proactive
The CIMIGRATIONS is a project of the 2nd Programme des Investissements d'avenir (PIA2). Coordinated by the CNRS, it brings together four research organisations (CNRS, INED, INSERM, IRD), one university (Paris 1) and three major institutions (Collège de France, EHESS, EPHE). It is funded from September 2017 to December 2025.
The CIMigrations brings together a network of 400 researchers in the humanities, social sciences and health sciences in the field of migration. It implements actions to promote research and provides funding for them.
The CIM Migrations has a strong mission of science/society dialogue. As such, it publishes the monthly journal De facto to provide the public debate with new points of view on migration through articles written by researchers.
The position is located at the CIMigrations headquarters in the Campus Condorcet, in Aubervilliers.
Constraints and risks
The position offered is a part-time (80%) fixed-term contract for 12 months renewable (2 years) from 1 September 2021.
Submission of a CV and a covering letter.
Candidates selected for an interview will be interviewed on the week of 05 July 2021.
For all information requests: email@example.com
We talk about it on Twitter!