Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7018-CECFOU-007
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2600 et 3600€ brut mensual depending on experience
Desired level of education : Higher than 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
The candidate will be in charge of the recruitment and screening of patients with motor speech disorders (apraxia and dysarthria) over a period of 6 months. He/she will be required to travel depending on the recruitment
- Collaborative participation in the development of the evaluation protocol of speech and related functions
- Recruitment of participants, screening with a battery of tests and audio recordings, plus speech and language assessment.
- Pre-processing of audio data and scores
The candidate must
- have advanced training in speech-language pathology/logopaedics
- have a clinical and research experience
- be a native French speaker
- Familiarity with dysarhria, apraxia of speech and aphasia is a plus.
The candidate will work in the phonetics and phonology laboratory (LPP) with the clinical phonetics team.
But s/he will also have to make numerous trips to France, and/or French-speaking Switzerland and Belgium according to the possible recruitments.
We talk about it on Twitter!