Intitulé de l'offre : Business engineer (M/W) (H/F)
Référence : UMR6607-MICAUD-012
Nombre de Postes : 1
Lieu de travail : NANTES
Date de publication : vendredi 17 novembre 2023
Type de contrat : CDD Technique/Administratif
Durée du contrat : 36 mois
Date d'embauche prévue : 15 janvier 2024
Quotité de travail : Temps complet
Rémunération : Between 40K€ to 60K€ according to experience and in view of the CDD grid Engineer CNRS. The remuneration may be increased by a variable part on objectives
Niveau d'études souhaité : Niveau 7 - (Bac+5 et plus)
Expérience souhaitée : 5 à 10 années
BAP : Gestion et Pilotage
Emploi type : Responsable du partenariat et de la valorisation de la recherche
• Animation of the Club of Industrial Partners (major international groups, innovative SMEs, and public institution of an industrial and commercial nature) of the GDR CNRS TAMARYS (Radiative Transfers, Materials, Associated Engineering Processes and Systems)
• To identify the topics of common scientific interests of the industrial members of the Industrial Partners Club in applied sectors related to the conversion, transport and storage of radiative energy (solar and thermal processes), aerospace and aeronautics...
• To strengthen the collaborative partnership between the research teams from the 32 laboratories of the GDR TAMARYS and the members of the Industrial Partners Club
• To increase the number of members of the Industrial Partners Club
• To increase the volume of contracts and the involvement of the 32 GDR units in research and development partnerships on GDR themes
• To participate and contribute to the DGDI and INSIS networks in relation with the "business engineers program”
The activities of the recruited research engineer will be carried out under the supervision of the director of GDR TAMARYS and within the framework of the Club of Industrial Partners of the GDR. These activities will aim to:
• To promote the scientific expertise of the research teams from the 32 members of the GDR with the members of the Club of industrial partners of the GDR
• To make the promotion of topics of the GDR towards manufacturers in the industrial sectors in relation with the GDR TAMARYS; to produce the necessary communication media (newsletter, GDR website, LinkedIn)
• To make the promotion of the CNRS partnership offer, to initiate and/or to participate in the first stages of linking researchers and industrialists and to ensure the link to the services in charge of negotiating and drawing up contracts
• To establish and to maintain a strong link with the socio-economic actors in connection with the themes of the GDR. On National or European calls for projects, provide operational support if necessary to the project leaders coming from the teams of the GDR,
• To organize workshops focused on the scientific challenges identified by the Club of Industrial Partners by involving the scientists of the GDR,
• To establish links with the technical platforms from research units of the GDR to respond to complex partnerships which requests the use of the facilities offered by these platforms
• To improve the traceability of the projects it has initiated, to define indicators, to create a dashboard and to provide support for the management team of the GDR
• To develop the partnership according to the needs of the partners and to promote it.
• To ensure reporting of its activity on a model defined with the director of the GDR
• In general, to accelerate the transfer of applied research results from the GDR units to the socio-economic world and innovation stakeholders, in order to meet societal expectations.
• To hold an engineering school degree and/or a Ph-D thesis in materials science or thermal energy science
• To have knowledge in one or more of the following areas: legal, project management, innovation management
• To have a first professional experience of at least 5 years as an engineer in the private sector or as a business developer in the following fields: materials and/or thermal energy sciences.
• Know-how to manage a project, to be proactive
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
• To be autonomous and flexible
• To account for its activities (reporting)
• To write various documents (assessment, report, summary, note, etc.)
• To master technical and scientific English (level B2 of the common European framework of reference for languages).
• To transmit information on appropriate media
• Know how to animate a network, a group
• Know how to adapt your communication to multiple and varied interlocutors
• Curiosity, versatility
• Ability to analysis and spirit of synthesis
• Professional rigor
• Work in a team and have good interpersonal skills
Contexte de travail
As part of the CNRS Program for the deployment of a network of Business Developers, the GDR TAMARYS has been assigned a priority work assignment on September 1, 2022. This assignment and its implementation are linked to one of the strong measures of the Contract of Objectives and Performance, which aims to develop the activity of partnership between companies and research units under the supervision of the CNRS.
Business Developers will therefore have to approach companies to present the range of research offers that a unit is likely to offer, to identify the resulting project opportunities, and to negotiate the main terms of such collaboration.
Description of the Unit: The GDR CNRS 2047 TAMARYS (radiative transfers, materials, processes and associated systems) brings together more than 220 CNRS researchers, professors, R&D engineers and post-doctoral researchers and Ph-D students, specialists in materials science and heat transfers to remove multi-scale and multi-physical issues encountered in the development of industrial processes and engineering systems dominated by radiative transfers. The GDR now brings together teams from 32 research units under the INC and INSIS institutes at CNRS. Two major industrial topics are involved in the activities of the GDR: aerospace and aeronautics (atmospheric re-entry of spacecraft, combustion chamber) and the conversion and storage of solar and thermal energy. In terms of energy, applications range from the synthesis of solar fuels to the massive production of industrial heat at 1000°C (steam cracking, steam reforming, solar-heat-electricity conversion) to radiative cooling in buildings. Since its creation on January 1, 2019, several major international industrial partners have reached the Industrial Partners Club (ArianeGroup, Engie, Mersen, Solvay, TotalEnergies) as well as SME (3D CERAM SINTO) to which EPICs (CEA Le Ripault, CEA CESTA, CNES) also contribute.
Contraintes et risques
Travel in France will be expected. Occasional trips to Europe.
- engineering qualification awarded by schools accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.