Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR6502-PHIPOI-002
Workplace : NANTES
Date of publication : Monday, September 07, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 16 months
Expected date of employment : 1 December 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2600 EUR gross salary
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
Tasks will be:
- to ensure the synthesis and characterization of organic compounds and organic / inorganic hybrids for integration into electrochemical accumulators
- to participate in the scientific animation of the DEOSS project
- to disseminate and promote the results of the DEOSS project
- Design and synthesis of hybrid organic / inorganic compounds for ionic conductivity (application as a solid electrolyte) and / or electroactivity
- Perform the necessary characterizations of final and intermediate products (including liquid 1H/13C NMR, thermal analysis, analysis by IR and UV-Vis spectroscopy, analysis by X-ray powder diffraction) and to be able to interpret the results.
- Perform an evaluation of the electrochemical activity of synthesized materials and ionic conduction properties
- Disseminate the results of the project.
- Participate in the scientific animation of the project.
- Write protocols and reports of experiments.
- Maintain the database of chemicals (commercial and synthetic) related to the project and follow up on orders.
- Ensure the supervision of trainees if necessary in connection with the research subject.
- Participate in the promotion of results (scientific publications, patents, conferences)
A PhD in materials science or in coordination chemistry is required.
The candidate must be motivated by doing research and experimentation as well as possessing strong knowledge in organic / inorganic synthesis as well as typical related characterization techniques
- Skills in planning management, project management, organizational quality
- Know how to use a computer and common scientific software
- Know how to ensure a weekly follow-up of the bibliography related to the research topic
- Knowing how to use common office tools and bibliographic databases, and management of bibliographic references.
- Knowing how to work in a team independently.
- Know how to communicate with colleagues and students.
- Know how to present scientific results in a concise and rigorous manner, orally and in writing (including the English language).
- Know how to train if necessary.
The person recruited will work within the ST2E group at IMN, a research group involved in the field of conversion and storage of energy. The person recruited will be part of the ANR DEOSS project group at IMN, led by a researcher from LG2A in Amiens. The local project coordinator is a teacher-researcher from IMN. The work will be carried out within the ST2E team at IMN. The Institute is one of the main French research centers dedicated to adavnced materials, with around 180 staff. Website: https://www.cnrs-imn.fr/index.php/recherche-equipes-et-travaux/stockage-et-transformationelectrochimiques-de-l-energie-equipe-st2e
We talk about it on Twitter!