Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR6296-ANNDEL0-001
Workplace : AUBIERE
Date of publication : Thursday, July 23, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 4 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2695 € salary (including taxes)
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The aim of this work is to evaluate the potential transfer of antibiotoic resistance genes by bioaerosols sampled in atmospheric media ( air, rain and cloud)
1) air, cloud and rain sampling at the puy de Dôme and Opme which are part of the OPGC observatory.
2) Chemical and biological analyses of atmospheric samples, in particular by flow cytometry.
3) looking for antibiotic resistance genes by qPCR
1) Field experience, especially in atmospheric environement
2) techniques of cellular and molecular biology
3)technique of microbiology
4) interdisciplinary work
5) writting of reports in french and english
The candidate will work in collaboration with Laval University (Canada) on the NSERC project entitled "Antimicrobial resistance genes in bioaerosols in Canadian arctic, rural, and urban environments:sources, profiles, transport and fate" .
Constraints and risks
no risk and constraint
We talk about it on Twitter!