Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR6285-FLOLHO-001
Workplace : LORIENT
Date of publication : Monday, March 23, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 4 May 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from 3017.31 € / mounth may be reassessed based on the candidate's experience.
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
- Teamwork within the ANR RAKES project in close partnership with the TIMA (Grenoble) and IRISA (Rennes / Lannion) laboratories.
The candidate will formalize the needs in communication by diffusion (Broadcast / Multicast) within key applications of Machine Learning type. He will contribute to the design of a new type of network on chip architecture (Network On Chip) hybrid (radio / wired). Two types of approach will be explored to design this new NoC as a part of the RAKES project. The first will be independent of the cache consistency protocol. The second will focus on the co-design of a new protocol, itself modified to take advantage of 1-to-N broadcast communication capabilities. The proposed salary may be reassessed based on the candidate's experience.
- Instrumentation of Machine Learning algorithms to formalize the multicast features of communications.
- Development of new communications architectures for many-core processor architectures.
- Simulation of Hybrid networks on chip (NoC)
- State-of-the-art skills in the field of multi-core architectures, cache coherence protocols and communications network.
- SystemC language for simulating networks on a chip
- Experience in using Machine Learning environment (TensorFlow or PyTorch) would be a plus.
- Experience with simulation tools such as Sniper and Qemu would also be appreciated as they are used in the project.
the Lab-STICC is a multidisciplinary research laboratory in the field of Information and communication science and technology. Researchers work in a single structure within one central theme: “from sensor to knowledge”.
The Lab-STICC incorporates more than 560 people including 287 permanent staff, 193 PhD students and 40 non-permanent positions. The staffs are located over the different institutes on several geographical sites in Brittany: Brest, Lorient, Rennes, Quimper and Vannes.
We talk about it on Twitter!