Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR6266-ERIDAU-004
Workplace : MONT ST AIGNAN
Date of publication : Tuesday, May 04, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 15 June 2021
Proportion of work : Part time
Remuneration : 2650
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
As part of the ANR ESCAPE program (http://www.agence-nationale-recherche.fr/Projet-ANR-16-CE39-0011), one of the objectives of which is to create a software platform that will allow testing of city evacuation scenarios in different crisis contexts, the datamining specialist will provide expertise in the construction of indicators and in the exploration of simulation data.
- Extract information from large and heterogeneous datasets (Data Twitters, Google POIs, household travel surveys, etc.);
- Conduct statistical analyzes on large databases;
- Data exploration from computer simulations.
- Be able to identify statistical models adapted to the themes of daily mobility;
- Be able to implement statistical models on data sets, in particular from social networks;
- R-studio and geomatics software (QGIS);
- Programming language (R or Python).
The UMR CNRS IDEES (http://umr-idees.fr/) is a multidisciplinary and multi-site research laboratory (Caen, Le Havre and Rouen) in Human Sciences. UMR IDEES brings together around 120 researchers around specialties recognized in France and internationally such as modeling and spatial analysis, transport and port environments, health and risks, Information Technologies and of Communication (ICT) or socio-territorial restructuring.
Recruitment will be from the Rouen team, which has a set of skills gathered around researchers and research engineers confirmed on issues of complexity science and agent-based modeling.
We talk about it on Twitter!