Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR6085-CORLOT-001
Workplace : ST ETIENNE DU ROUVRAY CEDE
Date of publication : Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 1 February 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2423 and 2792 € mensual gross salary
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The goal of this project is to integrate new models and new numerical methods into a simulation tool that will allow to configure optimally a building or a data center with innovative energy regulation.
• numerical simulation of air flows and thermal effects inside a building or a data center (complex geometries, air conditioning, ...)
• model the presence of Phase Change Materials in walls (mathematical models for boundary conditions, complex materials, ...)
• Extended knowledge in numerical simulation and numerical analysis
• Knowledge in the finite element method and finite volume method
• Use of FreeFem, OpenFOAM, Paraview, Tecplot
Laboratory : Laboratoire de mathématiques Raphaël Salem (LMRS), University of Rouen Normandie, CNRS
Research Team : Partial Differential Equation and Scientific Computing
Responsible : Ionut DANAILA (Professor)
Other researcher : Francky Luddens (Assistant Professor), Corentin Lothodé (Research Engineer)
We talk about it on Twitter!