Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR6014-JULLEG-002
Workplace : MONT ST AIGNAN
Date of publication : Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 4 November 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : about 2600 € gross monthly
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The 3DECON project, supported by the Dassault Systems Foundation, focuses on the use of continuous flow microreactors designed using 3D technology to decontaminate chemical warfare agents (CWA). The recruited person will be responsible for designing and testing microfluidic reactors for neutralizing organophosphorus and organosulfur agents. All tests will only be performed on mimes of legal CWA and reduced toxicity.
Bibliography related to the project:
(1) Picard, B.; Gouilleux, B.; Lebleu, T.; Maddaluno, J.; Chataigner, I.; Penhoat, M.; Felpin, F.-X.; Giraudeau, P.; Legros, J. Oxidative Neutralization of Mustard-Gas Simulants in an On-Board Flow Device with In-Line NMR Monitoring. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56 (26), 7568–7572. https://doi.org/10.1002/anie.201702744.
(2) Picard, B.; Chataigner, I.; Maddaluno, J.; Legros, J. Introduction to Chemical Warfare Agents, Relevant Simulants and Modern Neutralisation Methods. Org. Biomol. Chem. 2019, sous presse, 10.1039.C9OB00802K. https://doi.org/10.1039/C9OB00802K.
- organic chemistry work in the laboratory,
- computer-aided design (SolidWorks software) and 3D printing,
- NMR analysis, MS,....
- scientific and technical bibliography,
- writing research articles,
- writing reports and regular oral presentations (particularly to the Dassault Systems Foundation)
- PhD in organic synthesis,
- strong interest in the use of 3D CAD software,
- strong interest in 3D printing,
- a strong interest in innovative synthesis technologies, particularly continuous flow synthesis,
- knowledge in the chemistry of organosulfur and organophosphorus compounds will be appreciated.
The research work will take place in the COBRA UMR CNRS 6014 laboratory (University of Rouen Normandy/INSA of Rouen Normandy/CNRS) located in the IRCOF building of the Mont-Saint-Aignan site (website under construction: http://www.lab-cobra.fr/), and more particularly within the MESOO team.
The work will be supervised by Julien LEGROS, Research Director at the CNRS.
Constraints and risks
Work in organic chemistry with simulants of chemical warfare agents, with the usual constraints of organic chemistry (work under ventilated fume hood, personal protective equipment,...).
We talk about it on Twitter!