Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR6014-CEDSCH-002
Workplace : MONT ST AIGNAN
Date of publication : Friday, September 06, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 12 November 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2600-3000 euro gross salary
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
As part of a partnership, named joint-laboratory IDECHEM, between the laboratory COBRA and the pharmaceutical company Oril Industrie part of Servier Laboratories (Bolbec – france), the project will aims to develop an efficient, eco-compatible and sustainable synthesis pathway of pharmaceutical ingredients by transition-metal catalyzed C-H activation.
1)Development of innovative methodology, and optimization in heterocyclic and organometallic chemistry by transition-metal catalyzed C-H activation.
2)He/She will have to :
- Carry out the complete characterization of these products and analysis of these reactions by NMR, IR, HPLC, etc… in the interests of quality and reproducibility.
- To maintain the technology intelligence of his subject by bibliographical studies.
- Present regularly and independently these results to both academic and industrial partners.
- Doctor in organic chemistry.
- Excellent knowledge of theoretical and practical organic chemistry (synthesis, purification and analysis)
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Researcher will have to display:
1) A high enthusiasm for organic chemistry and passion for research with a strong interest for the synthetic methodology in heterocyclic chemistry and organometallic catalysis
2) An ability to work in team and a spirit of initiative
This project will be part of the joint-laboratory EDECHEM resulting from a partnership between the academic laboratory COBRA and the pharmaceutical company Oril Industrie part of Servier Laboratories (Bolbec – france). The researcher will be integrated in the heterocycles team of the laboratory COBRA at the University of Rouen Normandy located into the IRCOF building in Mont Saint Aignan. Doctors Cédric Schneider (Assistant professor, IUT Rouen) and Christophe Hoarau (Professor, INSA Rouen Normandie) will manage methodologic developments.
We talk about it on Twitter!