Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR6004-FRAQUE-001
Workplace : NANTES
Date of publication : Tuesday, September 01, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 2 November 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : around 2 675€-3084€ gross monthly
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
Evaluation of the representation of sequential data as higher-order networks. Development of algorithms for the mining and exploration of higher-order networks. Applications to geographical mobility traces mining.
- Bibliographical study of previous works
- Design of methods and algorithms
- Implentation of methods using existing librairies (Tulip software)
- Scientific paper writings/scientific presentations
- Organisation of workshops on the topic
- PhD in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics
- Experience in Network Analysis and/or Sequential data analysis and prediction
- Good coding skills (C++, python)
- Interest for and/or experience in interdisciplinary research (Digital Humanities)
- Writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to publish and promote research
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Fluency in spoken and written English
The researcher will join the DUKe research team (LS2N, Université de Nantes).
Location: Ecole Polytechnique de l'Université de Nantes (Polytech Nantes)
We talk about it on Twitter!