Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5822-FLOJAC-039
Workplace : VILLEURBANNE
Date of publication : Monday, October 11, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 19 months
Expected date of employment : 1 January 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 3821 monthly gross
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 5 to 10 years
The physicist will work in the framework of the ANRblanc PolyNANOPAD. She/He will participat to the development of a new sensor called Nano Channel Plate (NCP) and she/he will participate to the development of an experimental setup to test the new sensor.
- She/he will contribute to the development of the NCP, namely on the coating of the NCP pores with resistive and emissive layers.
- She/he will participate to the development of highly granular photocathodes to be used on the NCP for photodetection
- She/he will participate to the elaboration of en experimental setup to test the NCP. This includes the integration of an acquisition system.
- She/he will use the electronics readout system developed within the PICMIC project of CNRS into the test setup
- She/he will use the setup to compare various kinds of NCP and to compare them with the MicroChannel lates (MCP)
- PhD in experimental physics. Prefered in Paricle physics
- Good experience in conceiving test setups and their exploitation
- A good experience in the field of Data acquisition
- A very good expertise in computing programming and languages
- Very good knowledge in nano-technology
The candidate will be located in the IP2I with limited travel possibilities. Part of the work could be done remotely
Constraints and risks
The candidate has to fulfill the requirement related to non disclosure agreements related to the patents in preparation within this project
We talk about it on Twitter!