Intitulé de l'offre : Researcher (M/W) "Hollow Fiber Membrane Synthesis" (H/F)
Référence : UMR5635-MIKBEC-014
Nombre de Postes : 1
Lieu de travail :
Date de publication : mardi 21 novembre 2023
Type de contrat : CDD Scientifique
Durée du contrat : 36 mois
Date d'embauche prévue : 3 janvier 2024
Quotité de travail : Temps complet
Rémunération : 2934€ gross / month
Niveau d'études souhaité : Niveau 8 - (Doctorat)
Expérience souhaitée : Indifférent
Section(s) CN : Materials, nanomaterials and processes chemistry
We are looking for a talented and motivated researcher to join our team as a specialist in the synthesis of hollow fiber membranes. You will be part of a dynamic team working in the field of membrane separation technologies within our laboratory.
• Design and develop synthesis processes for hollow fiber membranes to meet the specific needs of our research and development projects.
• Optimize synthesis parameters to enhance membrane performance in terms of selectivity, permeability, and stability.
• Participate in the characterization of synthesized membranes using various analytical techniques.
• Contribute to the analysis of experimental results and the preparation of technical reports.
• Monitor technological advancements in the field of hollow fiber membranes to stay informed about recent developments.
• Ph.D. in (nano)materials or chemistry or a related field.
• Prior experience in hollow fiber membrane synthesis or related membrane separation fields is a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of membrane characterization techniques and laboratory analyses.
• Ability to work independently while being an effective team member in a multidisciplinary team.
• Strong aptitude for solving technical problems and proposing innovative solutions.
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken French and English.
Contexte de travail
The postdoctoral position will take place at the European Institute of Membranes (IEMM) in collaboration with an industrial partner. The European Institute of Membranes (IEMM) is a joint research unit affiliated with ENSCM (National Graduate School of Chemistry of Montpellier), University of Montpellier, and CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research). The main research areas of IEMM include membrane chemistry, chemical engineering, and membrane processes. The unit comprises 55 permanent researchers and 100 postdoctoral researchers, doctoral students, and master's students, supported by 24 chemical engineers, technicians, and administrative staff.
Contraintes et risques