Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5588-CYRPIC-001
Workplace : ST MARTIN D HERES
Date of publication : Monday, June 28, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : The gross monthly salary is between 2437€ and 2616€ depending on experience.
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The recruited person will be in charge of the design and implementation of a high pressure hydraulic equipment required for the global operation of the device. The implementation phase will concern both the hydraulic part (connection of the equipment to the device) and the automation part (synchronized operation of the equipment with the rest of the system). Ater this assembly stage, the work will be dedicated to the characterization of the energy performances of the system and if possible a study with various conditions of operation will be carried out.
- Analyze the operating principle of the overall device and understand the specifications for the auxiliary hydraulic equipment.
- Take charge of the development of the auxiliary equipment, purchase of material (contact with suppliers), design of adaptation parts, guarantee of the operating safety.
- Implement this auxiliary equipment and make it work with the global device.
- Characterize the global functioning of the device by means of measurement campaigns.
he person recruited must:
- have an engineering level and ideally a PhD,
- have a solid knowledge of hydraulics and hydraulic systems technologies, completed if possible by knowledge of process engineering,
- have skills in instrumentation, automation and an affinity for these fields, knowledge of the Python language will be highly appreciated
- enjoy working independently but also in collaboration within a research team
- enjoy challenges and innovation
- be able to propose solutions to technological problems.
The osmotic energy of the seas, associated with the difference in salinity between sea water and fresh water in the estuary of a river, constitutes a non-intermittent and flexible renewable energy source. Collecting this energy remains a challenge that several startups and industrial groups have been trying to tackle for the past ten years.Within the framework of the CNRS premature program, this project aims at implementing a process of conversion of osmotic energy into mechanical energy following an innovative approach allowing to reach a high power density.
The project, born in the Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire de Physique (LIPhy, Grenoble) will be carried out in interaction with the Laboratoire Rhéologie et Procédés (LRP, Grenoble) and will benefit from the means of characterization of the laboratory Science et Ingénierie des Matériaux et Procédés (SIMAP, Grenoble). This work is at the interface between academic research and applied research. The person will be recruited at LIPhy and will interact with the technical and research staff of the three laboratories. The person will have in particular interactions with an associate professor and an engineer in the LIPhy and will benefit from the general technical support of the laboratory.
No application sent directly by email will be eligible. Please apply only via the CNRS interface. Please indicate the contact information of 2 referral persons.
We talk about it on Twitter!