Reference : UMR5588-BASARN-002
Workplace : ST MARTIN D HERES
Date of publication : Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2663.79€ and 3783.24€ gross monthly depending on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The agent will participate in the ANR FULBOX project for the development of novel quantitative imaging technique of blood vessels oxygenation. The agent will realize some instrumental development, in vitro and in vivo measurements and will perform data processing and analysis.
- Development of photoacoustic/ultrasound imaging sequences.
- Development of data processing softwares.
- Modelling of the diffuse light propagation in model media, and coupling with experimental measurements
- The agent will lead in vitro and in vivo experiments and will proceed to the data processing
- Constitute a dataset for training a neural network.
Experience and mastery of ultrasound imaging concepts is required.
- Mastery of the concepts of optical and acoustic wave propagation in biological media.
- Experience in in vivo imaging.
- Advanced programming and data processing.
Covering all fields of scientific research, the CNRS is one of the world's leading players in the production and dissemination of knowledge. The agent will be integrated in the LiPhy Optics and Imaging team and will work in close collaboration with the researchers and students of the team. The team is well known for the development of new optical imaging modalities, from upstream concepts to applications. The laboratory has all the necessary equipment for the proposed project, with an ultrasound and photoacoustic imaging platform dedicated to the project as well as optical media characterization devices.
Constraints and risks
The experiments will be performed with class IV lasers with the need for laser risk training and the need for eye protection.
Please send your applications and letters of motivation via the cnrs platform.
We talk about it on Twitter!