Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5554-OLIKAL-001
Workplace : MONTPELLIER
Date of publication : Thursday, December 31, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 February 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : ca. 2150€ net per month, depending on experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
Conceive and carry out microcosm studies on experimental evolution
- develop genetic markers (Paramecium caudatum)
- build microcosm landscapes
- conduct long-term experiments and track epidemiological dynamics
- conduct adaptation assays: cross-infection experiments (Holospora undulata), measurements of infectivity, virulence, resistance, dispersal.
- determine change in marker frequency
- molecular biology
- statistical analyses & bioinformatics
This postdoc is part of an ANR project about to start in the team 'Experimental Evolution of Communities" at ISEM. The goal of the project is to better understand eco-evolutionary dynamics in host-parasite systems in an explicit metapopulation context with host dispersal.
Constraints and risks
no particular risk
We talk about it on Twitter!