Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5520-YAHRHA-001
Workplace : GIERES
Date of publication : Tuesday, December 03, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 February 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2617 and 3017 € net monthly according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
As part of the SATT Linksium Grenoble Rheoalloy maturation project, we are looking for a R & D project manager in physico-chemistry / polymer materials science. The goal of the work will be to develop a new technology that we recently patented allowing the development of new shock absorbing materials.
The person will be in charge of implementing and characterizing a new class of shock-absorbing polymeric materials for the purpose of prototyping and industrialization. These different formulations will then be evaluated in collaboration with an industrial partner of the project.
The missions will be
• Development of formulations of mixtures of reactive polymers and charged mixtures,
• Characterization of morphologies and associated rheology.
• Optimization of shock absorption properties.
• Prototyping for targeted applications.
• PhD in physicochemistry of polymers / polymer materials.
• Knowledge in polymer materials, synthetic processes, Polymer Processing and characterization techniques (rheology, optical microscopy and scanning electronics)
• Organization skill.
• Written and oral communication.
• Capacity to adapt to various situations and problems.
• Autonomous, synthesis spirit
The mission is part of the SATT Linksium Grenoble maturation project led by the LRP.
The LRP is located in the Saint-Martin d'Hères / Gières university campus. The expertise of the laboratory concerns rheology and processes at all scales. The LRP has about thirty members.
The postdoctoral researcher will be supervised by a CNRS researcher and will work in collaboration with an industrialist from the Grenoble area (Rheonova).
We talk about it on Twitter!