Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5519-NATLAW-007
Workplace : GIERES
Date of publication : Monday, February 22, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 May 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2437. 62 and 2616. 16 € gross monthly depending on experience
Desired level of education : Engineer
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
Establishment of a hydraulic pico-turbine test bench (SENSFEEDER).
- CAD design and production in 3D printing of various pico-turbine prototypes.
- Development, implementation and use of a performance acquisition system for pico-turbines.
- Realization and analysis of the tests of the various prototypes.
- Writing of the final report.
- CAD design,
- 3d printing
- Instrumentation development,
- Hydraulic canal experiments,
- Data acquisition.
Very good knowledge in 3D printing.
Good knowledge of instrument development.
Good knowledge in performing physical measurements and CAD.
Basic knowledge of fluid mechanics and solid mechanics appreciated.
The Laboratory of Geophysical and Industrial Discharges (LEGI) is a joint research unit (UMR 5519) of the National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), the National Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble (Grenoble INP), and the University of Grenoble-Alpes (UGA). The LEGI carries out a wide range of activities with a common core of competences: research in fluid mechanics and transfer.
Constraints and risks
No risks or special constraints
We talk about it on Twitter!