Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5506-AIDTOD-004
Workplace : MONTPELLIER
Date of publication : Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 36 months
Expected date of employment : 1 December 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from 2000 to 2200 € brut monthly based on experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
Placed alongside the scientific coordinator, the EPM will assist in coordinating the project. He / she will be responsible for ensuring the animation of the consortium and facilitating its general operation in accordance with the terms of the grant agreement and the consortium agreement. These functions will thus cover a set of tasks related to the organizational, administrative, financial and legal management of the project.
- Assist the scientific coordinator in project-related tasks.
- Manage, in collaboration with the scientific coordinator, the supervision of the implementation of the project and the monitoring of the work plan
- Develop and implement management tools necessary for the project (methodological guide of procedures, website, newsletter, etc.);
- To ensure, in collaboration with the competent services of the Regional Delegation of the CNRS, the interface between the European Commission and the consortium;
- Lead the consortium and facilitate exchanges between partners;
- Organize the meetings planned in the project;
- Co-facilitate meetings and write minutes of meetings of the project consortium meetings.
Administrative and financial management
- Assist and advise partners on the administrative aspects of the project, monitor the application of the Horizon 2020 program's administrative rules and procedures;
- Monitor the production of deliverables and participate in the drafting of activity reports;
- Track expenses (breakdown and transfer of funds, updating and monitoring budgets, internal financial summary reports, etc.);
- Coordinate the preparation, consolidation and submission of financial reports in close collaboration with the Regional Delegation of the CNRS, in accordance with the deadlines specified by the European Commission;
- Ensure that any justification document is correctly prepared and kept by each partner, in anticipation of possible audits.
- Ensure compliance with the obligations described in the grant agreement and the consortium agreement;
- Follow and update the contractual documents if needed;
- Exercise a regulatory watch in particular on the community law and of the funding agency.
- Implement communication actions internally (dissemination of information, etc.) and externally (writing press releases, designing and managing the website, preparing the newsletter, etc.);
- Organize, participate and animate consortium meetings, symposia, seminars and workshops;
- Make partners aware of the dissemination of results, respect for gender equality and the science / society link;
- Actively participate in the development of the project's Data Management Plan and ensure its implementation by the partners.
Qualification / Required skills
- Diploma: BAC + 5, training in European project management desired;
- Good knowledge of European Commission management rules as part of Horizon 2020 research programs;
- Knowledge of the operating rules of a public research organization (call for tenders and competitive bidding in the context of public contracts, etc.);
- Knowledge of the European institutional environment and the national and European research landscape;
- Fluency in French and English (written and oral) - Level C1;
- Mastery of communication tools (website creation, newsletter, etc.);
- Mastery of project management tools (spreadsheets, planning tools ...);
- Knowledge in financial and administrative management;
- Great sense of rigor, organization and priority management
- Dynamism, responsiveness and autonomy;
- Ability to work in a team and in a multicultural context;
- Experience in conducting European and / or international projects is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of communication and organization of appreciated events;
- Writing, synthesis and popularization skills required;
- Negotiation capabilities;
- A scientific background in the field would be a plus.
CNRS Délégation Occitanie-Est is recruiting a full-time European Project Manager (EPM) to ensure the implementation and monitoring of a European project funded by the 8th Framework Program of the European Union for Research and Innovation (Horizon 2020) in the field of Information and Communication Technology.
NeurONN - Two-Dimensional Oscillatory Neural Networks for Energy Efficient Neuromorphic Computing is a collaborative research project coordinated by Dr. A. Todri-Sanial, Director of Research at the Laboratory LIRMM (Laboratory of Informatics, Robotics and Microelectronics of Montpellier). The project is supported by a consortium of 6 partners, public and private, established in 5 European countries (CNRS and AIMergence in France, IBM in Switzerland, Fraunhofer in Germany, CSIC in Spain, and Silvaco Europe Limited in Great Britain). NeurONN aims to develop a new paradigm of neuromorphic computing inspired by the brain based on a novel architecture and energy efficient devices.
Constraints and risks
- Position to be filled by December 1st 2019.
- Contract duration: 1-month fixed-term contract followed by a full-time 3-year fixed-term contract. The contract could be extended by a few months beyond the end of the project to finalize all administrative aspects of the project
- Location: LIRMM (www.lirmm.fr) 161 rue Ada, Cedex 5, Montpellier 34095 (France)
- The activity requires frequent travel in Europe and internationally.
We talk about it on Twitter!