Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5506-AIDTOD-002
Workplace : MONTPELLIER
Date of publication : Monday, September 09, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 January 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : based on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
Post-doc researcher, responsible for team activities related to the development of compact physical models based on 1D and 2D nanomaterials for low-power field-effect devices and circuits. Active participation in the team's national and international projects on this topic, including the H2020 SmartVista project.
- Theoretical work on the modeling and simulation of devices and circuits based on 1D and 2D nanomaterials.
- Interaction with other members of the team and SmartVista project consortium
- Organization of meetings with external partners.
- Writing scientific articles and presentation of results at conferences.
- Experience in electrical, computer and information engineering and modeling of components and circuits.
- Knowledge in VLSI and CAD.
- Publications in high level journals.
- Ability to work in a team
- Spirit of initiative, sense of organization.
- Ability to speak orally and in writing
The candidate will join the SmartIES team, Department of Microelectronics at LIRMM. All information on the SmartVista project is available on www.smartvista.eu
We talk about it on Twitter!