Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5321-DELLEG-001
Workplace : ST GIRONS
Date of publication : Thursday, July 23, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 3315.81 euros net per month
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Over 10 years
In the context of the ANR JCJC POLLUCLIM project (Plasticity and adaptability to the combined effect of pollution and climate warming), the SETE recruits a post-doctorate in genomics of 10 to 15 years of experience to work on the structure, organisation and diversity of Tetrahymena thermophila genome.
- Assembly of Illumina data from 22 lines of Tetrahymena thermophila
- Comparative genomics (synteny, loss / gain of genes, sequence polymorphism, etc.)
- Genotype / phenotype associations
- Assembly and analysis of the MIC and MAC genomes of Tetrahymena from optical maps and long-reading data + comparison of genomes after experimental evolution
- Assembly and analysis of polyploid genomes (bioinformatics)
- Population genomics: diversity, recombination rate, detection of selection and demographic events
- Comparative genomics at intra and inter-specific levels
- Previous experience in protist genomics
- Writing of scientific articles
- Interest for teamwork
The Theoretical and Experimental Ecology Station is located in Moulis, at 10-minute drive from Saint-Girons (Ariège). The laboratory, based in the heart of the Pyrenees, studies the impact of environmental changes at different levels of biological organization (from molecules to ecosystems). The approaches used range from the development of theoretical models, to the monitoring of natural populations on environmental gradients, and to experiments in controlled conditions (greenhouses, aviaries, microcosms) or on platforms unique in the world (terrestrial metatron and aquatic metatron).
Constraints and risks
Recruitment through the CNRS portal
We talk about it on Twitter!