Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5281-JULTRO-001
Workplace : MONTPELLIER
Date of publication : Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 21 July 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2648 euros/month (gross salary)
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The post-doctoral researcher will contribute to disseminating the results generated by the project The Paracommons of Palestinian Water. He/She will contribute to the production of articles, powerpoint documents and maps.
- desktop research including bibliographical research
- participation in writing articles in English
- participation in the dissemination of the results generated by the project The Paracommons of Palestinian Water
- PhD in geography or political science with a concentration in political ecology and social studies of science
- Experience in Israel and/or Palestinian Territories
- Master degree in water sciences and/or experience in research on the political stakes concerning water
The post-doctoral researcher will be based at the research unit ART-Dev and will work under the supervision of Julie Trottier
We talk about it on Twitter!