Reference : UMR5269-NADMIC-015
Workplace : GRENOBLE
Date of publication : Friday, July 22, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2531euros brut mensuel
Desired level of education : 3-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
Placed in the instrumentation department composed of 8 people, within the shared technical pole G2Elab/ENSE3/Phitem, the candidate will be in charge of maintaining and developing the instrumentation platforms of the G2Elab laboratory. He (she) will be in charge of the instrumentation park made available for research
Develop experimental devices; define, develop, test and formalize protocols
- Designing and planning all or part of an experimental device
- Write technical specification, design and implementation documents associated with experimental devices
- Managing technical, human and financial resources
- Organize and control preventive maintenance and troubleshooting interventions
- Organize and manage relations with suppliers and manufacturers
- Advising users on their implementation in compliance with the standards of use
- Design, realization and testing of experimental models dedicated to the MDE team, in the field of dielectric materials and processes.
- Referent of the purchases of the G2ELab's scientific equipment.
- Programming / implementation of acquisition chain
- Master's Degree in Visualization
- Knowledge of Pyhton
- Knowledge of Delphi
- Electronic board design skills
The G2Elab Laboratory - UMR5269 - is a joint research unit attached to the CNRS, Grenoble INP and Grenoble Alpes University, located on the scientific peninsula of Grenoble, in the GreEn-ER building, where it occupies 5,000 m². It also has three other sites on which three experimental platforms hosting research teams are deployed: Minatec, the Laboratory of Magnetic Metrology in Weak Fields in Herbeys and several experimental rooms of the CNRS polygon. The G2Elab is one of the few French UMRs to conduct research exclusively in the field of electrical energy. The Grenoble Electrical Engineering Laboratory (G2Elab) is composed of 60 permanent staff, 40 ITAs, 120 PhD students and 80 trainees, post-doctoral students and visiting researchers. The engineer recruited will be placed in the mutualized technical pole G2Elab/ENSE3/Phitem comprising 30 people for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!