Intitulé de l'offre : Research Engineer Social Psychology JEUVIEILLI Project : study of the recreational, risky and excessive practices of ageing gamblers. M/W (H/F)
Référence : UMR5263-ANNCAM-053
Nombre de Postes : 1
Lieu de travail : TOULOUSE
Date de publication : jeudi 7 septembre 2023
Type de contrat : CDD Technique/Administratif
Durée du contrat : 6 mois
Date d'embauche prévue : 8 janvier 2024
Quotité de travail : Temps complet
Rémunération : Between 2782€ to 3389€ gross per month according to experience
Niveau d'études souhaité : Niveau 7 - (Bac+5 et plus)
Expérience souhaitée : Indifférent
BAP : Sciences Humaines et Sociales
Emploi type : Ingénieur-e de recherche en production, traitement et analyse de données
Funded by the French National Research Agency, the general objective of the JEUVIEILLI project is to study the recreational, risky and excessive practices of ageing gamblers in order to identify the intrinsic factors (motivational, emotional), of the game (type of game, accessibility, physical characteristics of the game) and of the context of the game that influence the desire to play, the illusion of control and risk-taking. This will eventually allow the development of a prevention system adapted to their specific profiles. This project is based on a consortium of researchers in cognitive psychology, psychopathology and social psychology.
As a very high sensitivity to the illusion of control is a major factor in the renewal of gambling behaviour, this factor will be at the heart of a preventive approach at the primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
- In the first area, the concept of the illusion of control and its operationalisation will be clearly defined,
- In a second axis, we will have to target, through gambling situations, attitudinal and behavioural measures in order to measure the illusion of control and risk taking
- In the third area, we will test prevention messages based on the work of conversational pragmatics
- PHD in social psychology
- Skills required:
* on the theoretical level
- solid knowledge of the models of control and the illusion of control
- or knowledge of the ageing of the person.
- or be aware of health prevention issues.
* on the methodological level
- Know how to conduct semi-structured interviews and be familiar with the processing of discursive data.
- You will be able to design quasi-experimental protocols and master statistical tools (non-parametric and parametric tests, regression and variance analysis).
- Very good level of professional English.
Contexte de travail
The CLLE Laboratory: Cognition, Languages, Ergonomics (CNRS Joint Research Unit N°5263, University of Toulouse), is located at the “Maison de la Recherche” of the University Toulouse Jean Jaurès, France. The laboratory is equipped with the CCU experimental platform.
Three teams exist within this laboratory. The research engineer will be affiliated with the Cognition in Complex Situation team which is a psychological research team focused on the study of cognitive and socio-cognitive processes at play in human activities taking into account the environment.
Contraintes et risques
National ou international trips may be considered, if the health situation allows.
Insofar as the circumstances would require teleworking, the recruited person must be equipped with suitable computer equipment allowing him to work remotely.
Interested candidates should apply through the CNRS job portal. Please provide a detailed CV, a cover letter with a summary of the research topics.
More informations about CLLE : http://clle.univ-tlse2.fr/
Contact person for any information on the position
Valérie Le Floch