Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5256-PHIVER-006
Workplace : VILLEURBANNE
Date of publication : Monday, November 29, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 16 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2675 - 3084 € gross monthly salary according to experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The post-doc researcher will be involved in a Franco-German research project that aims to understand dynamic properties of metal-supported catalysts for the production of clean energy. The post-researcher will be in charge of a work-package focused on the investigation of Pt/CeO2 for the water-gas shift reaction.
- Catalytic and kinetic measurements (responsibility)
- Characterization of catalysts using ex-situ and in-situ methods (microscopy, RAMAN, DRIFT, FTIR, XRD, XPS ...) (responsibility)
- Analysis and interpretation of results (responsibility)
- Writing of reports (responsibility)
- Participation in synchrotron measurements campaigns (secondary task)
Strong skills in
- Physical chemistry of materials
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- Metal supported catalysts
- Characterisation techniques of catalysts
The researcher will work in the CARE team (Catalytic and Atmospheric Reactivity for the Environment, https://www.ircelyon.univ-lyon1.fr/en/team/characterization-and-remediation-of-pollutants-in-air-and-water/ " of the Institute of Researches on Catalysis and Environment of LYON (IRCELYON). This academic laboratory located in Villeurbanne (France) is devoted to heterogeneous catalysis and environmental science. The CARE group is focus on environmental topics.
We talk about it on Twitter!