Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5256-PHIVER-002
Workplace : VILLEURBANNE
Date of publication : Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 4 November 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2700 € gross
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The researcher will be in charge of the characterization of automotive catalysts
- Characterization of catalysts using ex-situ and in-situ methods (microscopy, RAMAN, DRIFT, ...) (responsibility)
- Analysis and interpretation of results (responsibility)
- Writing of reports (responsibility)
Strong skills in
- Physical chemistry of materials
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- Automotive post-treatment catalysis
- Characterisation techniques of catalysts
- high level of English
The researcher will work in the CARE team (Characterisation and Remediation of pollutants, http://www.ircelyon.univ-lyon1.fr/en/la_recherche/equipes_de_recherche/(syrcel_identifier)/CARE" of the Institute of Researches on Catalysis and Environment of LYON (IRCELYON). This academic laboratory located in Villeurbanne (France) is the largest one in Europe devoted to heterogeneous catalysis. The CARE group is focus on environmental topics such as the automotive post-treatment catalysis.
We talk about it on Twitter!