Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5256-DAVFAR-009
Workplace : VILLEURBANNE
Date of publication : Thursday, June 3, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2,600 - 2,700 euros gross monthly according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
In partnership with MILS, an SME in greater Lyon and as part of the Recovery plan, the mission consists of developing an air drying system by the PSA / TSA process using new generation adsorbents.
Activities will focus on:
- instrumentation of PSA / TSA columns and measurement of sizing parameters (P, T, flow)
- modeling of heat and material transfers in the column (axial, radial profile)
- identification of efficient adsorbents and study of their scale-up and shaping.
- realization of a demonstrator with a new adsorbent and study of the energy gain and the carbon footprint.
- Chemical Process Engineering. Several years of research experience, preferably as part of a doctoral thesis in the field of gas separation or catalysis
- Modeling of heat and material transfers in reactors - Mastery of ASPEN or Prosim type tools
- Knowledge of inorganic / mineral chemistry desired but not critical.
50-80% of the working time will be carried out within the SME for the realization of measurement benches, measurements and the design and production of demonstrators / prototypes. The modeling study can be carried out on the two sites (PME / IRCELYON) as required.
It is specified that this recruitment offer is part of the France Relance plan on a research collaboration project with a company which will be subject to validation by the DRARI
Constraints and risks
Relatively frequent trips between IRCELYON and the SME site.
We talk about it on Twitter!