Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5253-NICBRU-001
Workplace : MONTPELLIER
Date of publication : Monday, September 13, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2500 and 3000 € gross per month depending on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
Postdoctoral researcher (M/F) in chemistry of porous materials and interfaces in the frame of a Region Occitanie project in collaboration with CIRAD (Montpellier) and a company specialized in sustainable agriculture and soil treatment.
- wet carbonization of biomass
- volumetric gas sorption (N2, CO2): experiments and theory
- mercury intrusion porosimetry
- electron microscopy (transmission, scanning)
- spectroscopy (FTIR, Raman, solid-state NMR)
- analysis and interpretation of the results
- managing monthly meetings with project partners
- drafting of monthly reports
- solid knowledge in physicochemical characterization of porous materials
- solid knowledge in volumetric gas sorption apparatus and associated operating software (both pratical work and theory)
- knowledge in wet biomass carbonization and associated processes
- excellent ability to critically analyze results
- excellent openness for teamwork (interaction with agronomists)
- fluent in English and French (fluently spoken and written)
The work will be carried out as part of a Region Occitanie project in collaboration with CIRAD (Montpellier) and a company specialized in sustainable agriculture and soil treatment. The postdoctoral fellow will work in the new Balard building at the CNRS site (route de Mende) in Montpellier, in the "Hybrid and Porous Materials" department.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!